First tab: "My Dashboard"
- Here you can click on "See your Companies' Assessments" in order to:
- The first graph shows the number of companies in your network over time:
- The second graph shows the breakdown of the number of companies in your network by the profile information of your choice:
- In the table below you can see all the companies in your network as well as basic information about their assessments.
- The User Journey dashboard allows you to track what actions your companies have performed since registering. For example, you can see how many companies have started the Quick Impact Assessment, converted to the full B Impact Assessment, submitted an assessment for review, became B Corps and more.
Third tab: "Map of Users"
- The Map of Users dashboard allows you to see the geographic distribution of your users by country or postal code.